Since 1979, Duty of Care remains the primary concern of Carey Pittsburgh when providing our chauffeured services. We have built our reputation by putting the safety and welfare of both our passengers and chauffeurs at the forefront of everything we do.
As a global company operating in more than 1000 cities worldwide, when a potential threat, such as the COVID-19 virus presents itself, we have a responsibility to act. We have taken the following steps to mitigate the potential spread of the virus:
- Distributed updated training materials to chauffeurs and other employees highlighting CDC guidelines for controlling the spread of viruses.
- Stocked hand sanitizer in vehicles.
- Provided masks to drivers and passengers.
- Supplied Clorox® sanitizing wipes with instructions for chauffeurs to wipe down all shared surfaces after each trip.
- Enacted new standards for vehicle cleanliness and disinfection protocols before and after all trips; as well as daily and weekly upkeep.
- Carey Pittsburgh is closely monitoring local and national assessments of the outbreak. We will keep you informed of any changes or updates to our services.